So finally(??!!?!?!) summer season has ended.(Almost everything for now.)
It was a great season in both anime and dorama for me.
Let me start withZankyou no terror
(Terror in tokyo) - It was absolutely one of my favourites not just in this season or year but overall. Even when it had a few eps downhill the last 3 ep was so stunning and Twelve and Nine are so unfogattable characters. Even it was just 11 ep long I really enjoyed it and cried a lot too. The cutscenes and scenery was so amazing too. 9,5/10 from me~ (Which is really a high score from me only Natsume 1-4 is going with 10 points XD)Haikyuu
- For happiness. I was really afraid since manga adaptations from my fav sports animes are usually superb or not really good (as for me KnB anime is really missing something) but Haikyuu is really really lovely. Hoping for S2 soon.Kuroshitsuji Book of Circus
- Since I was unable to finish S1 and never wanted to watch S2 because of reasons I was hoping for the best like it will drop unreasonable fan catcher shits. I will still go with the manga but it was a nice adaptation for sure. (OP-ED Sid-Akira YES)Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
- On one side I was amazed buy the lot of magic technic thing but found the mecha part unreasonable but understandable because it's Japan. It was a bit chaotic like they didn't know if they will go with school fight shit or let the students drop into the battlefield??? God like Tatsuya is a bit much but cool anyways XD. Hoping for S2? oVA? Film? IDKFree! ES
- More like Haru is stupid and Rin will save everyone??? I mean it's okay that Haru was confused with his future but this ending was a given so for me they made him unreasonably dumb about this. Quite chaotic but still ok.Gekkan shoujo Nozaki-kun
- absolutely my style, loved it the humor the charactres everythingTokyo Ghoul
- I did not read the manga until I watched ep 2? I really felt like something was off and I was totally right. Read the manga till ch 85 so I call the first season bullshit? It's totally missing interesting and iportant thing for the plot and for the characters. I will not watch S2.Re:Hamatora
- still trying to find my time to finish this but I seriously miss strong characters from this? I only find Nice and Art interesting.
I only watched Suikyu Yankees
and Kindaichi Neo
but both was funny and interesting and nice way to spend my free time XD.
I don't know is it just me or the genres are not for me?
I will go with
Donten ni Warau (FINALLY)
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji (seems good so maybe)